Welcome to my global village!

Sharing with the readers my experiences through my travel, interaction with different cultures and my involvement through community work! Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

My two little friends


Sometimes we meet and a bond forms just like that! Simply Beautiful! I met two young boys around 8-10 yrs old when I was visiting a settlement just outside Suva. I started conversation with them by asking their names - Nooki and Vilimoni, they said (and I wrote the names on my palm) and we talked for a while. Finally time to say goodbye - 'Bye Nooki and Vilimoni' I said making sure I remember their names and showed them my palm. By now we had established the bond. They quickly took pen from my hand and wrote their names 'Luke and Filimoni!'

No comments: