Welcome to my global village!

Sharing with the readers my experiences through my travel, interaction with different cultures and my involvement through community work! Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Happy International Women's Day IWD 2010

This year on 6th march, 2010, we, the Soroptimists of SI Suva carried out a workathon by cleaning up the children's park next to the beach and Manikau Police Post in order to mark 'Saturday of Service' which is an activity carried out by soroptimists all over the world every first saturday of march each year which is prior to IWD. After the SOS activity, we celebrated IWD by cutting a cake to mark 99th IWD in advance. Will post the photos soon.

Received an email greetings for IWD from my 10 year old niece, Salutations to this young woman in making!

No comments: